Account Manager | London | Hybrid working
£35,000 - £45,000 DOE + Bonus
Consumer Additions are proud to be partnered with a luxury consumer brand that is seeking an Account Manager to join their growing London team.
This well established, yet high-growth brand, is a leader in their niche and a household name in the industry.
They're after a personable individual with account management experience, as this will be a key focus of the role.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for key accounts
- Building strong relationships with both new and key accounts - including Selfridges, and Liberty London.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Play a key role in retaining and growing the business in international markets.
- Maximising on revenue opportunities wherever possible.
- Answering incoming sales calls and responding to all communication.
- Sending order confirmations & advising stock availability.
- Manage stock levels, ensuring items aren't oversold so that all orders can be fulfilled successfully.
- Liaising with external freight forwarders to ensure shipments are shipped on time.
- Handling general warehouse queries.
- Raising and creating new customer accounts.
- Ensuring customer information is updated and maintained on internal systems.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has experience in an account management role at a high-growth luxury brand.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Additional languages would be a bonus.
- Is a positive & flexible team player.
- Must be positive, resilient & adaptable to change.
- Has forecasting experience and is commercially minded.
- Has a strong attention to detail.
In applying for this vacancy, you accept that your data will be processed by Consumer Additions. We take great care looking after your personal data and more information about this can be found here https://www.consumeradditions.com/privacy-policy/.