Consumer Additions are currently partnering with a fast growth, international FMCG business to help them recruit a Finance Business Partner into their team based in West London.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Applying your critical and constructive Business Partnering skills to the Supply Chain Operations team and Leadership Team on Overheads to challenge, influence
and understand trend analysis, drivers of performance and collating risks and opportunities to ensure forecast and budget submissions are robust, accurate and realistic and drive towards target delivery.
- Across Supply Chain and Overheads manage the coordination and delivery of monthly Sales and Operations Planning (SOP) forecasting cycle, setting out deadlines for key deliverables and ensuring that submissions meet these timelines.
- Supporting the Head of FP&A, continuously improve our quarterly forecasting processes for our Supply Chain and Overheads cost base. This covers Variable and Fixed Cost of Goods including Ingredients, Packaging, Labour and all other SCOps budgets and Wages & Salaries, People, Premises, Legal & Professional and Technology costs.
- Proactively highlight impacts of Supply Chain and Overheads performance and process changes on overall company performance and at Customer and Product level.
- Being the finance lead for the Product Innovation team, assisting in financially appraising new and exciting products.
- Developing and giving the business visibility and understanding of both Factory Incurred costs and P&L cost reporting towards managing the cost base and delivery against target.
- Own the preparation of the monthly Supply Chain and Overheads reporting slides with key stakeholders.
The ideal candidate:
- A qualified Accountant with 3 years + of post qualification experience.
- Strong business partnering experience and ability in being a critical and constructive colleague, adviser and sounding board.
- Ideally Supply Chain or Business Operations experience.
- Comfortable having difficult conversations in a collaborative manner and ability to interact with and align various stakeholders across the business at all levels.
- Proven track record of being an integral part of a financial planning team and guiding colleagues to high standards.
- Highly numerate with advanced Excel skills and financial modelling experience. Must be comfortable in dealing with large volumes of data and overcoming imperfect data sources.
In applying for this vacancy, you accept that your data will be processed by consumer additions. We take great care looking after your personal data and more information about this can be found here https://www.consumeradditions.com. In the meantime, make sure you are following us on LinkedIn.