Consumer Additions are working with a global luxury swimwear brand who are looking for a Logistics Manager to join them as they continue to grow.
This market leading brand is looking for a Logistics Manager ideally with a background in the fashion space, and strong experience managing 3PL warehouses and importing goods into the UK.
On top of the salary, the package includes bonus, private healthcare, clothing allowance and a heavy discount on products.
- Optimise the existing inbound and outbound logistics network
- Managing stock allocations for all markets
- Arranging shipments of raw materials#
- Inventory reporting
- Strong focus on relationship management between the 3PL warehouses and logistic partners
- Be the key contact on shipping and customs queries
- Classifying and creating HTS tariff codes for each product
- Creating ASNs for all inboard shipments
- Strong analyse and problem-solving when it comes to logistics issues, such as order discrepancies or overages.
- Responsible for the logistics overheads budget and working with Finance to resolve any cost discrepancies.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a fashion industry background
- Robust supply chain planning and & execution experience
- Knowledgeable on 3PL Warehouse operations
- Carrier management experience
- Experience working in a logistics role for an international company.
In applying for this vacancy, you accept that your data will be processed by Consumer Additions. We take great care looking after your personal data and more information about this can be found here https://www.consumeradditions.com/privacy-policy/. In the meantime, make sure you are following us on LinkedIn.