Assistant Accountant | Luxury Fashion Retailer | 15 Month FTC | London | £30-40K | July Start |
Consumer Additions are currently partnering with a Luxury Fashion Retailer who are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their London-based team for a maternity contract.
This role will allow to take ownership of Transactional Finance, oversee both AP and AR, as well as working closely with the Finance Director to assist with month end reconciliations and year end audit.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone to gain invaluable experience within a growing and dynamic business and really make the finance processes their own.
- Overseeing both the AP and AR, doing daily invoice processing and recording purchase orders
- Doing regular bank and supplier reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with month-end procedures - preparing the management accounts, P&L reconciliations and creating reports for FD
- Involved in chasing debt and doing the credit card reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly prepayments and accruals and journals in time for month end
- Assist with submission of VAT returns.
- Get involved with ad-hoc tasks such as the year end audit
- Previous Experience within a finance position
- Experience within retail is desirable but not a requirement.
- Previous exposure to month end duties - reconciliations, journals and prepayments
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong IT skills with intermediate Excel abilities
In applying for this vacancy, you accept that your data will be processed by Consumer Additions. We take great care looking after your personal data and more information about this can be found here https://www.consumeradditions.com/privacy-policy/. In the meantime, make sure you are following us on LinkedIn.