Consumer Additions are partnering with a private equity backed, leading entertainment business to help them recruit a Senior Financial Analyst into their team based in Central London.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop and produce accurate and timely monthly forecasts for Venues.
- Production of regular reporting packs and work with stakeholders to help drive and improve business performance.
- Partner with and support the venue leaders, Venue Finance team and Senior Finance Business Partner with financial modelling, project reviews and internal business cases.
- Responsible for the provision and analysis of data for sales forecasting and cost analysis.
- Groupe overheads forecast and reporting, working with key stakeholders on clarity of cost base and impact on venues.
- Provide ad hoc report to the wider commercial finance team.
- Build and drive continuous improvements in the budgeting and forecasting models.
- Drive innovative communication strategies to facilitate faster and more accurate business decision making.
The ideal candidates:
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA part qualified.
- Advanced Excel, Power Point and IT skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience working within commercial finance.
- Confident with the ability to influence stakeholders.
- Enthusiastic and adaptable working style, keen to identify opportunities for improvement.
In applying for this vacancy, you accept that your data will be processed by Consumer Additions. We take great care looking after your personal data and more information about this can be found here https://www.consumeradditions.com/privacy-policy/. In the meantime, make sure you are following us on LinkedIn.